Thursday 12 July 2012

Daytrip to Whitstable


In a bid to out run the rain last weekend, we went for a daytrip down to Whitstable.  A quick stroll along the sea front, a very tasty lunch at The Pearson's Arms and a mooch around all the lovely little shops including the wonderful Mainwearing's Seaside Brocante, a vintage and antique fair held a couple of times a month (featured in July's Homes & Antiques).



We picked up some bargins - all those buttons for £1 (ONE POUND!!!) and a fab lemon squeezer.  You might think this a bit random but Mr L and I are having an obsession with whisky sours - so we snapped it up.  Our purchases also included some delicious cupcakes form What's Up Cupcake but these didn't make it long enough for a photo...mmm... 


We've been to Whitstable before when Little Miss L was tiny and I'm smitten despite our last trip ending in a terrible stomach bug and a return journey on the back of a recovery van due to some lost car keys.  If you still like a place after that, it must be love.

I am kicking myself though as I didn't take any pics so to make up for it, I thought I would share my new toy - Mr L very generously gave me an ipad after I gave him a presentation on how it would increase my productivity and I could be working smarter, it would be really good for business, blah, blah, blah.   So here's what I've been doing...





he he he.

Oh, I can hear him coming back, look busy


No comments: