Tuesday 14 February 2012

A few weekends ago, my Mum and I went along to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft show at Bluewater.  This was my first time and I was hoping to be inspired by new techniques and products but we were both really disappointed!!  We left after an hour and a half feeling a little jaded and were caught by a market research lady who asked what we thought...so we told her, dissappointed with all the traditional items and kits available and were hoping for something more contemporary.

So after this disppointment, I felt the need to do something and dug out one of those free kits you get with books and magazines to make....

Ta da, the finished pencil case with cross-stitched flowers:



Only thing is.....it's not very contemporary is it????


Did you go to the show at Bluewater? What did you think?

No comments: