Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Reindeer Bunting

This Christmas, I'm making reindeer bunting for sale in my on-line shop and at Christmas fairs.  I wanted to have something quick, simple and Christmassy to make alongside my regular stuff plus I also really wanted to try fabric printing and so decided to combine the two.

So, here's what I did....


Carve my own stamp.  Carve my own stamp! Hang on, this is getting complicated!  The kit arrived, I drew my shape onto the rubber and got out my gouging tool - oooooh.

To be honest, I thought this would go horribly, horribly wrong.  But, I was extra careful and managed to carve a pretty good stamp for my first time.



After a little cleaning up, I just got busy stampin'


 Added a little felt holly and red button berries 


And we're done.  


If you would like some - just click here.

I am now obsessed with stamping...watch this space!



No comments: